Beautiful Wakkerstroom

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A+!!!

Nice report and beautiful photos :thumleft: :thumleft:

As always you have an excellent ride report.  Who needs adventure novels when you have ride reports on the forum.

Well done.  I am just very sad I missed this one, next time definitely.

Happy New Year to the Plottie Family.

Frontpage material  8)

day225.jpg

Nice one plottie-Just as well I didnt go
Fuel pump would have packed up somewhere out there
Glad yours was a good one.

During a short break at a biltong shop just outside Volksrust we see two bikes approaching and soon hear the smooth purring of two TW200â??s as they come cruising past at a leisurely pace. Itâ??s Jerrycan and Linda. We wave as they pass us.

Shaait Plothond!  Had I known it was you guys I would have spared the 10mins it takes to get the TDubs back up to cruisin speed and stopped to say hi!  I eyed the multitude of biltong shops and then eyed the multitude of "no fencing" signs and the potential biltong roaming the road and thought naah!, will suppress the biltong "lus" and make good time down to the sea, should have known no decent Dawg would pass a biltong shop and stopped. :BangHead:

We were motoring for Umhloti, got back yesterday, working on the ride report!

Very nice AWESOME pictures
One day Plothond you have to send me those tracks.
The the day I get Vista to work with Mapsource I might use them  :-\

Stunning report and photos.  Now thats a real nice watercrossing. ;D

What a brilliant "book" - I have printed it out - no need for a scrapbook. I think the riders added to the pictures - certain people somehow made themselves good subjects to be photographed - really all in having a good time, which I certainly did.

Thanks a million for a most memorable adventure.

Thanks Plottie, nice report and pics!  Another great part of our riding country, I have done some of those roads as part of rides to Jan's BMW school.  :)

Great fly fishing there as well. The mountains are amazing.

SGB said:
Thanks Plottie, nice report and pics!  Another great part of our riding country, I have done some of those roads as part of rides to Jan's BMW school.  :)

Strangely enough, I was thinking about you whilst riding on the roads upto Jan's school. Thinking that another 950/990 had probably been chewing up the dirt there not too long ago