Beeeg ask or a decent proposal?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bungycool

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
I'm coming over to Cape Town in 10 days time primarily to sprinkle my moms ashes and sort out her house for the new occupiers. I am trying to see if it is possible for me to go visit my dad in the Hogsback area and also would really like to go spend an hour or two with tornadoF5 (warren Amelia and the awesome amazing Morgie! Ive been looking at hiring a bike and it looks like it will cost more than, well alot!
So Im proposing/asking if there is a Dog in CT who would be prepared to loan me a bike pref above a 650 for the week 1st to 10th dec or even 5th to 8th dec.
I am willing to reciprocate by lending my bike KTM 990 07 plate https://wilddog.net.za/forum/index.php?topic=110061.msg2144566#msg2144566 comes with hard pannier set, to the lendor if he/she wants to do a europe jaunt (Im in Paisley which is 2 minutes from Glasgow international airport. Which is ideal for a blast around Scotland Ireland or even the interesting bit of England (lakes and Yorkshire!) alternatly I can bring over some stuff for you - if Kamanya hasnt already filled my bags with his stuff! or we can arrange a reasonable hire fee. I would be prepared infact would insist on being a named rider on the insurance and can leave a deposit.
I dont ride hard and would ride the bike even more carefully than mine!