Bike Intercom

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

transnewbie

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW (all models)
Well Well folks  :-\

I was wondering by myself this weekend, so i sort of pulled myself towards myself  ;) so to speak.

How many guys (or girls, dont want to be called sexist) out there ride with a pillion, how many of you use a intercom system to chat to your pillion (ok i know most guys think of this solitude time with your helmet over your head as a sort of peacefull time from all the nagging), how many would like to chat to their pillion?

I have been looking at prices being charged and i just cant get my head  O0 around the fact that its so bloody expensive to get one, i think the market must be huge for this sort of thing if someone can get a proper product (one that works well to at least 120km, and do the normal cellphone, i pod thingies) for a decent price.

Then the last question how much would someone be willing to pay for it?, because i think R3000.00 - R5000.00 depending on make and model is rediculous.

And please i am not bashing anyone's product, i just think that its way overpriced and technology should have been able to give us something similar at a better price.

Me  :pot:

Chow  :ricky: