Bike video cameras.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plaky

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
Right, I am sure that this has been discussed before but we all know that new technology comes out all the time. I am looking for advice from my fellow WD. I am looking at possibly purchasing a video camera to record my bike trips and my daily commute to work each morning and this is what I am looking for:
1. As small as possible, saw a nice small size bullet video camera on one of the sites I was on. Not great recording time.
2. I would like to mount it either on the side of my helmet or inside somewhere if possible.
3. I know the smaller it is, the less recording time but would like around 4 hrs is possible.
4. Easy to fit and swop from helmet to helmet.
5. I saw one that was built into goggles for just under R2k but all my helmets have visors. I don't like goggles.
6. Easy to download the video.
7. Reasonable price!!!!!!
My expectation may be high re the above but I know that there are many WD that have gone through this exercise and have now the perfect set up for what they want. I do not want to re-invent the wheel!!!
Looking forward to your guys feedback.