biker chick rides KTM to school

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
F

forex618

Navigator's daughter Christie, had a careers day or something and she's going to be a pro' bike rider. So Nav was going to take her to school on his KTM. Long story short, I took her for him.

[flash=500,400]https://www.youtube.com/v/ccn6LHTyIfY?fs=1&hl=en_US[/flash]

very nice video, it actually made me a little emotional
...but I had to turn off the sound because Cat Stevens make we want to gouge out my eardrums with red hot syringe needles and fill up my ear canal with frozen sulphuric acid cubes, just so that I don't have to hear him again

LuckyStriker said:
...but I had to turn off the sound because Cat Stevens make we want to gouge out my eardrums with red hot syringe needles and fill up my ear canal with frozen sulphuric acid cubes, just so that I don't have to hear him again
:laughing4:

cute vid

Then on the other side you got ME. I like some of his songs!
J,next time give her a helmet with a visor!
BTW: Verry good RR :3some: :thumleft:

Brilliant! Teaches her anything's possible.  :thumleft: :thumleft:

LuckyStriker said:

I love old Yusuf. Excellent with this video methinks.

Can't wait for my little one to be old enough to ride with me.

Cool video.
Me likes Kat Stefaans aswell. Good choice for the clip.

Ag this was soooo cute!

Done out of selfishness as well J-daog?  ;) 

Must say, if my dad or someone took me to school on a KTM or other big bike, i would have been very windgat for the rest of the day

Dusty Rusty said:
Done out of selfishness as well J-daog?  ;) 

well he did take a video, rev his bike, made sure all the parents and kids saw him, and then post the video here...
maybe not selfish but certainly an attention whore ;D ;)

Dusty Rusty said:
Must say, if my dad or someone took me to school on a KTM or other big bike, i would have been very windgat for the rest of the day

+ 1

LuckyStriker said:
Dusty Rusty said:
Done out of selfishness as well J-daog?   ;) 

well he did take a video, rev his bike, made sure all the parents and kids saw him, and then post the video here...
Well did he not say its ALL abour ME!!
https://wilddog.net.za/forum/index.php?topic=59892.0

Wow. What a sweet thing you did Uncle J-Dog. Very cool video. I bet she will remember this for a long time.  :thumleft:

LuckyStriker said:
Dusty Rusty said:

:imaposer:

Volgende week soek al daai kiddies lifts skool toe met oom Jdog se taxi

ek dink van die ouers sal dalk hul kinders belet en self wil opklim

LuckyStriker said:
Dusty Rusty said:

attention whore is nothing. i won't rest until i'm a forum whore as well.  ;D

Very nice!  8)

Why does PE have those stop street lines that are angled on the rhs, only place EVER I've seen them  ???