Biking Boots - Repairs !! DURASOLE's the bees-knees!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goose

Grey Hound
WD Supporter
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
I managed to get a secondhand pair of boots via Pay-kit-Forward on the forum.

The boots were in fair condition, but needed new soles..........  lots of companies tried - all could do but at a moerse price.

Was referred via the BMW-Motorcycle Club in Cape Town to one of their fellow members - a chap called Dipak Parbhoo who owns DURASOLE in Wynberg, Cape...

Contacted Dipak from London and asked for advice. My son dropped the boots off and we collected them from him last week.

All I can say is that it was a real pleasure to do business with someone that not only knows his job, but is a fellow enthusiast as well (he rides an 1100GS)

Dipak did a stunning job..... not only replacing the soles, but also installing a new shock absorbing layer as well as giving extra stitching for protection against the pegs as also double stitching in the toe area to prevent the soles from delaminating again.

For a whole R400 for the two boots - a bargain indeed!!

Yes I'm punting Dipak - but he's a fellow biker and I'm sure it's cheaper to get your favourite boots repaired by an expert that having to buy new boots and wear them in again!  :thumleft:  (call him on 021 762 (one)8 (three) 7

Attachments

• IMG_0841.JPG
    IMG_0841.JPG
    22.7 KB
  • IMG_0842.JPG
    IMG_0842.JPG
    37 KB
  • IMG_0843.JPG
    IMG_0843.JPG
    36.2 KB