• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

BMW 1100 GS 75 th Anniversary for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Obi -Wan

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1150GS Adventure
Hi Everyone,

I am posting on someone else's behalf . The bike is being sold as the owner has a medical condition that precludes him from riding it at the present time and he does not want it to stand and deteriorate.

Some details on the bike :

Production Date : 11.05.1998
Works:                Spandau, Berlin
Model :              0404

Standard Equipment on this model:

Special Paint Scheme - Factory code 737
Rider Information Display
Heated Grips
ABS Brakes
Pannier Mounts
Panniers
Topbox

Bike was serviced at 81,000 km - currently on 81808
Filters, Belts, Gear Oils, Plugs, TB Sync etc.
Hall sensor replaced 12 months ago
All rubber brake Lines replaced 12 months ago
All Hi-Pressure Fuel Injection hoses replaced 12 months ago
Rear Shock serviced
Bike has almost new Heidenau's - Done about 2000 km
Stock Factory exhaust

Bike has what appears to be a pair of the very early Jesse Aluminium Panniers and a Full Size Right Side 1150 Adventure Pannier for a Topbox- The frames are the same so the mounting bracket fits .

Bike has also had the Gearbox Support Mount fitted to prevent Gearbox breaking when riding off-road.

Guys, I have ridden this bike and can vouch for the condition - We cannot change the fact that it is now 16 years old but all the stuff that could start deteriorating and costing money has been addressed . Bike is really smooth and responsive , took it on the highway and it will get you into serious trouble with the law.

Asking price is R55,000 which is at the top end of the market for an 1100 GS but it is a lot of motorcycle for the money, well cared for, serviced and maintained .

I have some photo's attached - I will fit the panniers and topbox tonight in order to post some pics with the luggage on.

Please PM for the owner;s details if you are interested.

I am posting some d

Attachments

• 20140225_083553.jpg
    20140225_083553.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 712