BMW BIKEFEST 2014. SET TO BE THE BEST EVER. 400 registered. . . and counting. .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alpine Al

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
Good day wilddogs, unfortunately this event is exclusive to BMW Riders (any BMW motorcycle). It differs from the GS Echo challenge as it includes road bikes and some routes are set for them. All routes are chosen for their scenery and halfway destinations.
This year's BIKEFEST is set to be the best ever due to the choice of venue and the awesome rides we have set from the venue. BMW MOTORRAD and BMW CLUBS AFRICA are once again sponsoring the event to a large extent and a lot of work is being put into seeing that the catering and pub will be managed to high standards.
The choice of MIDMAR DAM RESORT this year is sure to get everyone wanting future GS Echos to be held there as well as there is ample camping and accommodation in the area, it is easy to find and the venue is perfect.

This years Bikefest will be held over the long weekend of 25th to 28th April (monday 28th is a public holliday).

TO REGISTER GOOGLE BMW BIKEFEST 2014.

Should you need any info you are welcome to call me on 0823371030 or email me on [email protected]
Please dont pm me as they are not coming through to my email

Looking forward to seeing many wd beamers there.