• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

BMW Boots - an "I screwed up" sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Suikerland

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XR500
I bought a pair of BMW gore-tex / leather gravel boots (sight unseen) from JustBendIt who had them up for sale last week here on WD. I took a gamble that size 44 would fit me, turn out it didn't - boots are too small. So here they are for sale again, in George.

Condition is good - they're nicely worn in but all stitching / velcro / buckles are good. Some scuff marks on the toes but nothing significant. Still many years of life left in them. Soles have some slight wear at toe and heel but not much. These boots are very thick leather & well made - real quality. BMW branding is quite small for those who have BMW-phobia.

The original seller was kind enough to give me a bit of a discount so I'll pass that on - the boots are all yours for R1,000. That's a very good price, so I'm not negotiable, sorry. These boots are almost 6k new plus a few months of blisters before they get to this lekker stage of houding  :)

If you need them couriered I'll find out costs and add that. First PM gets preference.

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    150.8 KB · Views: 480
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 475
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    192.1 KB · Views: 475
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg