BMW City 2 Pants from Atlantic Motorrad

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
I bought myself a BMW City 2 denim pants from Atlantic Motorrad in Waterfront for R 2,728.54 and I am reaaaaaaaaaaaaally impressed with the quality of it and the way it fits, it is in my opinion worth every cent.  :thumleft: :thumleft:

Very impressed with the unbelievably good service that I've received. I wanted to buy a good 46+ pants for a while now and tried most of the shop and could just not get anything in my size or to my liking.

I then remembered that Motorrad has a motorcycle gear catalogue on their website and before long I was browsing through it and saw the City 2 pants. I then called Atlantic Motorrad and Beranise answered the phone greeting me very friendly and politely asking how she can help. I told her what I was looking for and she took me through the process, from determining my size to packaging it for DHL collection.

What a pleassure, I am now contemplating buying a jacket from them as well. If anyone from Atlantic Motorrad reads this tread, I want to strongly suggest that Beranise gets a day off or at least a big hug or a handshake for her attitude.  :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft: