• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

BMW F650 R70 000

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emil

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda CRF-1000L Africa Twin
Hi, guys

I'm posting this on behalf of this lass, viz. Jacqui de Jager

Hopefully someone on the site would be keen on to get in contact with her (she's a member of the Adventure Rider SA group on Facebook).

I had a brief chat about the bike. Here are some details: Price: R70 000; according to her the bike was mistakenly classified as Code 3 by the Insurance agent, but chat to her on FB should you be interested.

POST PASTED HERE BELOW:

Please share my post, I really need/want to sell the bike, it's been standing in the garage since December (the last service) - I do not want to join a group etc, I work up in Africa and it's really just going to waste.

2011 F650GS - brand new Akapovic pipe, crashbars, TRAX pannier racks, high screen, soft (dust proof) luggage (ATG), new 50/50 tyres (Mitas E07?) and a set of road/tar tyres - still new.

Lowered suspension and heated grips (perfect for a lady rider)

Please don't waste my time or inbox me to go riding with me, I am not around often enough and need the bike to go to a good home.

Mileage: 12 000km , last service in December at BMW in Centurion.]

Inbox me for more details and pic's.

Jacqui
Jacqui de Jager's photo.
Jacqui de Jager's photo.
Jacqui de Jager's photo.
Like ·