• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Sold BMW Rallye Suit Size 50 (Jacket + Pants)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eestlane

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
Moto Guzzi (all models)
I'm selling my BMW Rallye suit because I sold my BMW and it feels weird to wear it when riding my Moto Guzzi. I bought the suit in 2018 from BMW for a total of R20,579, which was a discounted price at the time. The jacket I got from from Auto Alpina Boksburg and because Boksburg didn't have stock I got the pants from Northside Motorcycles, now called BMW Motorrad Fourways.

The Rallye suit is available from the official BMW shop at an MRSP of $1,398, which at the current exchange rate is a bit more than R23,000. You can also get them separately from Revzilla for example, with the Jacket costing $799 and pants $599.

The condition of the suit is good! Everything works as intended, just the blue color isn't quite as bright as when I first bought it. Comes with all the gear that I got from BMW orignally, i.e. water proof pants liner and a water proof insert/outsert jacket. As the seller I am not objective, but I think this is a great Adventure suit - which of course is the reason I originally bought it!

The jacket and pants will go together as a suit to the highest bidder. You can try it on around Bryanston if you're interested.

UPDATE - as requested, the end date of the auction is 12 noon on Wednesday August 10. The winner will be whoever has the highest bid on this thread.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-08-01 at 20.29.47.png
    Screenshot 2022-08-01 at 20.29.47.png
    968.8 KB · Views: 26
Last edited: