Bonding with the Glitterbug! Yeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaa!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice report that is a great area to ride thank u for sharing

Geluk met die scooter en veilige myle vir jou, Ja jong die hotel se diens is maar poower! 

Wow FC, thank you so much for the pictures and to know that you made the right choice!

Was thinking about the "Glitterbug" this morning when I posted a response to Draadwerks weekend in Moz, the Bug and I shared an amazing holiday in that part of the world.

I wish I'd know that you were going to put knobblies on her, I have a set that I used for one weekend, then took them off as I commuted with her most of the time and knobblies and tar are not friends.

May you have many happy k's together, and as my Malawi gardener say "Just Enjoy"......

Posted a reply...... not sure were it ended up!

Once again, thank you so much for the pictures and ride reports FC, I'm envious of you both for the magic riding country in your part of the world.

Joburg is dry, dusty and cold, so I'm hibernating! I don't ride if the temperature is below 10 deg C, the pins and plates in my knee and  hand freeze and take ages to thaw out, so the 990 is under wraps for now, although, I did wash and polish her on Saturday and turned the motor over to charge the battery and move the fluids around a bit.

Was thinking about the "Glitter Bug"  this morning while responding to Draadwerks weekend ride report on his trippie to Beline in Mozambique. The bug and I had a magic holiday there year before last. 

Wished I'd known that you were going to put knobblies on her, I have a set of Kendo's that I used for one short weekend, then put the Mittas back on for commuting which what we did most of the time.

As my Malawi Garner says "Just Enjoy" ... said with a Malawi accent of course.

Take care, rubber side down.

Thanks Des, ja the tyres worked out well in the end, as I the Broom had knobblies on and we just swopped the fronts and put another one on the back. So all good.

Ja, I haven't ridden since the EC bash and I am itching for a ride. A bit cold at the moment though.

As for the picture of GB on the ground I still feel it was bowing down out of respect for its big sister parked in front, who knows!

The GB has improved your capabilities ten fold already and will continue to do so. EC bash proved that! and I was very proud. (Loved the night ride)

Be the little steam engine that could. Cos I know you can. We have many years to ride and many more roads to travel. Soooooo Lets Ride.

Nice bike  ;)