CABLEMAN introduction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R80GS
have just returned from the x-ray machine and very happy to know that the foot is not broken.
as a teenager i rode a bike called a Dot which is an old Footup bike with a back sprocket the size of 800 gs back wheel, it had a Villiers engine and they also made lawnmowers i think.

i live in mtunzini 130 kms from durban its on the coast and we ride mountain bikes and bikes with engines like the one that fell on my foot yesterday after hitting a piece of concrete hidden in long grass.

its a bm 800 gs and my mates on their 300 oranges are impressed that it handles so well for such a heavy beast.

my friend Cropsprang got me involved with bikes again after 30 years of non riding due to study, marriage ,kids ,bla bla bla you know the story..its a bit like rewinding 30 years which is very cool and on a better machine this time ..............thanks for that boet ....................and i look forward to meeting you all someday

CABLEMAN  ( you know broadband submarine internet connection &  mtunzini )