Can anyone confirm if "iWarehouse" is legit...because they sure are cheap!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BlomC

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
I just had a look at the iWarehouse website. The Montana 600 is still for sale for R4 989 (23% less than the Garmin recommended retail price[RRP] of R6499) and the Montana 650 is available for R5 679 (also exactly 23% below the RRP of R7399).  :eek:

Only question in my mind now, is how legit they are... How is it possible for them to sell for such a good price and still make a living...? If someone can confirm the legitemacy of this "iWarehouse", then I'm buying a Montana ASAP (what a good price I think...)

Anyway, I've just heard the Montana is a good way to go for nice off-roading, but I think all the extra's stuff (accessories, maps,etc.) is what makes it so expensive. The battery connectivity problem because of vibrations on a bike is just a bit worrying. (I'm currently looking for a GPS for bike + 4x4...I like to try and go where no one has been before with them i.e. off off off road O0)