Canal Ride...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Malibu

Bachelor Dog
Reaction score
Bike
NER-A-CAR
A few of us met up for a nice casual jaunt around the canals on Sunday...

Attachments

• _DSC2772s.jpg
    _DSC2772s.jpg
    258 KB
  • _DSC2776s.jpg
    _DSC2776s.jpg
    181.5 KB
  • _DSC2785s.jpg
    _DSC2785s.jpg
    222 KB
  • _DSC2787s.jpg
    _DSC2787s.jpg
    166.8 KB
  • _DSC2792s.jpg
    _DSC2792s.jpg
    216.1 KB
wow, looks pretty much different to 5 weeks ago with all the mud....nice...i see Sand Angel and Cowley...lekker.....
will do the canals again to rewrite bad programming.... :thumleft:

Thanks for posting. I like your writing style , very SAS ;D

Hi Malibu,
We also rode both canal routes on Sunday. Must have just missed you

DJ said:
Excuse my ignorance, but where is this famous canal ride....would love to do it.
if you have gps ill mail you both routes?

laurika said:
DJ said:
Excuse my ignorance, but where is this famous canal ride....would love to do it.

Thanks laurika...much appreciated  :thumleft:

Love your helmet hair BTW.... :biggrin:

S - 4 - B said:
Ok , that is it.......I suppose our invite is still in the post    :pot:

The girls organised it, Sand Angel and Destrier... then their men insisted on joining... actually, it was rather nice not having too many people, the dust was not tooo bad!  It was more a training ride, Mark teamed with Sand Angel, I teamed with Destrier, and G & C teamed up! 

But I have to admit, I was terrified of posting on "Planning a ride"... I had visions of another one of those rides where 50+ people arrive...

Malibu said:
S - 4 - B said:
Ok , that is it.......I suppose our invite is still in the post    :pot:

The girls organised it, Sand Angel and Destrier... then their men insisted on joining... actually, it was rather nice not having too many people, the dust was not tooo bad!  It was more a training ride, Mark teamed with Sand Angel, I teamed with Destrier, and G & C teamed up! 

But I have to admit, I was terrified of posting on "Planning a ride"... I had visions of another one of those rides where 50+ people arrive...

It's cool , I will stick to chatting with Mark in future....he at least just tells us to fark off  :imaposer:

Malibu said:
pops said:
Thanks for posting. I like your writing style , very SAS ;D

Once you have beenin the military, you are forever changed... ;)
Suid Afrikaanse Spoorwee, or Short and Sweet....what does SAS stand for? :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer:

laurika said:
DJ said:

Yes please. I did it once about 2 years ago straight after taking delivery of my 990. From show room floor into the mud and then went throught De Wildt and home. Baptism of fire. I was nervously following two friends without paying much attention to wher we were.

Hey Mark & Mal!

We had a super time - just need to get more bum in seat more often  - thank you so much ;-)

Mark - photies are super ;-)

What a ride!!!!!!, lekke pic of me taking a bit of a break :imaposer: A girl needs a break every few miles :ricky:
Must agree the dust was way to much.
Couldn't see through my goggles while I was behind Crowley, but when Malibu and Mark were in the front, visibility was even less.
Hope to ride together soon.....

Latest posts