Canal Ride...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's Sand Angel on the 800, and she sure rides it too!

And talking of Crowly... forgot to post this one...

Attachments

• _DSC2873s.jpg
    _DSC2873s.jpg
    203.5 KB
S - 4 - B said:
It's cool , I will stick to chatting with Mark in future....he at least just tells us to fark off  :imaposer:

Ja Fark Off..... >:D

;)

Thanks for a wonderfull days riding. Dust.....what dust  >:D I saw no dust in front of me at all.  ;D

We must do it again soon.  :thumleft:

Crowley said:
Ok, ok.

Mal had to fix the tire after I stuffed it up and pinched the bloody thing.

Thanks Mal.

Damm - that hurts the ego.

so you finally worked it out...act incompetant and get Mal to do all the work......it works for me  :thumleft:

:peepwall:

Malibu said:
S - 4 - B said:
Ok , that is it.......I suppose our invite is still in the post    :pot:

The girls organised it, Sand Angel and Destrier... then their men insisted on joining... actually, it was rather nice not having too many people, the dust was not tooo bad!  It was more a training ride, Mark teamed with Sand Angel, I teamed with Destrier, and G & C teamed up! 

But I have to admit, I was terrified of posting on "Planning a ride"... I had visions of another one of those rides where 50+ people arrive...

you just dirrent wanna help out the water  ... again  ...................

punisher said:
Malibu said:
S - 4 - B said:
Ok , that is it.......I suppose our invite is still in the post    :pot:

The girls organised it, Sand Angel and Destrier... then their men insisted on joining... actually, it was rather nice not having too many people, the dust was not tooo bad!  It was more a training ride, Mark teamed with Sand Angel, I teamed with Destrier, and G & C teamed up! 

But I have to admit, I was terrified of posting on "Planning a ride"... I had visions of another one of those rides where 50+ people arrive...

you just dirrent wanna help out the water  ... again  ...................

Ja, and that... :)

:imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer: :imaposer:

beeeeetch  lol

Latest posts