Canola Run, Caledon, Western Cape, 23 Aug

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uiltjie

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
After the success of last years Canola Run, I was approached by the local church to do it again as a fundraiser for them. 

So here it is, 23 August we meet in Caledon at the DR Church parking lot at 09h30, and I will take you through the splendour of our area, the flowering fields of bright yellow canola.  The route will be more or less the same as last years' run, but with a few detours and surprises.  The big attraction of this route, is that you will be able to ride roads and little tracks that you will otherwise never be able to be on, as they are mostly privately owned land.  It will be pillion friendly, mostly the roads are easy riding terrain, with a bit of everything. A lot of photo stops will be made en route.

It is open to any roadworthy DS bike, but I can unfortunately not entertain quads and MX bikes.  The cost is R100 per person, rider or pillion, and it will include a braai in nature with a drink. (I don't think it will be tequila though....... ;D)  More refreshments will be on sale.

Registration is required so please book your place at [email protected] or PM Johnnie Bok.

See attached pdf flyer.

Attachments

• canola run.pdf
    42.2 KB
  • canola run engels.pdf
    42.4 KB