Cape Town to Kampala and back!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AWESOME video

I didnt see credits at the end of your clip :deal:...can you please tell us who the artists are and the names of the tracks? they are such lekker tunes!

Sorry man

The artist credit is right in the beginning..  Organized family, a Zambian band.  They only have one cd out as far as I know. 

Kokakola by Organized Family

March 30, 2012 
1. Muli Bwanji
2. Ichupo
3. Hungry Lion
4. Musomba
5. Mulungu Aliko
6. Tooth Brush
7. Njinga Love
8. Facebook feat. Thelma
9. Koka Kola
10. Body Lotion
11. Vintu Vamanje

Thats it I am starting my planning now into my africa trip.

Awesome video and pics.  :thumleft:

wernerroux said:
Sorry man

The artist credit is right in the beginning..  Organized family, a Zambian band.  They only have one cd out as far as I know. 

Kokakola by Organized Family

March 30, 2012 
1. Muli Bwanji
2. Ichupo
3. Hungry Lion
4. Musomba
5. Mulungu Aliko
6. Tooth Brush
7. Njinga Love
8. Facebook feat. Thelma
9. Koka Kola
10. Body Lotion
11. Vintu Vamanje

Coca Cola , Body lotion...this can can only be africa

That camera...looks like a missile launcher...takes awesome pics though, were you not worried about vibration from the road? How did you carry it?

Best is to put electronics in the tank bag.. closest space to the centre of the bike...less movement.  The rear end will shake a camera to pieces.

Also in a dust proof bag, cushioned by cloth or something similar.

There is only one word for this, STUNNING! PLEASE, PLEASE, do a Ride Report as well. :thumleft:

Dit was voorwaar die lekkerste trip nog wat ek al gesien het. ONBESKRYFBAAR MOOI

Whaaaaaaaa, kyk daar by 12 minute. Werner fokken koggel 'n Olifant onder 'n boom! Kaaaaaaksnaaks, jy kan darem bly wees jyt nie daai 800 laat doodruk het nie. As iemand die storie oor vertel het sou ek dit swaar glo, maar sien is glo. (Ek wil net nie die volgende innocent biker wees wat Oom Oli moet hallo se nie)

Laaik daai ene wa Izak die Ousie 'n lift gee :spitcoffee:  (jullet darem baie mooi diplomaties gepraat voor die kamera daar by die potholes)

Great trip julle! Sien uit na die volgende ene!

:laughing4:  :laughing4:  :laughing4:

Hinksding said:
Laaik daai ene wa Izak die Ousie 'n lift gee :spitcoffee:  (jullet darem baie mooi diplomaties gepraat voor die kamera daar by die potholes)

Dit lanklaas gehoor  :biggrin:

A trip of a lifetime! Gr8 pics and video thx for sharing.
i also have a 800Gs ,did you have any major problems?

Fantastic stuff, thanks so much for sharing. What a nice video edit as well!

Voetpomp said:
A trip of a lifetime! Gr8 pics and video thx for sharing.
i also have a 800Gs ,did you have any major problems?

No problems accept for the little battery issue.  We installed extra 12v points on the bikes and the parts we used were not really up to scratch, metal bits touch each other and drained a battery.

Otherwise no issues at all!

Camped, ja that we have done many times.

Trip report, bike mods with pics to follow soon!

Thanks for all the feedback!
W