Cape Town to Namibia 20 December 2011

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
Hi Dogz,

Are there any dogz going from Cape Town to Namibia on or around the 20th of December 2011?

I was on my merry way to Livingstone, Zambia when my wife called to say she had fallen ill and was taken up in Panorama Mediclinic while visiting her parents in kuilsriver. So being the good husband that I thought to be, turned around and headed for Cape Town.

The route that I chose was Walvis Bay, Solitaire, Sesriem, Aus, Rosh Pinah, Sendelingsdrift, Alexander Bay, Port Nolloth, Kleinsee, Koingnaas, Garies to Cape Town and now I am in Cape Town.

As soon as my wife is out of hospital and feeling well again, I will be leaving for Namibia hoping to be around 20 December. I am planning on going up to Pofadder on the gravel roads around Ceres, Calvinia, Loeriesfontein and into Namibia at Onseepkans border. Then proceed to Stampriet, Gobabis, Okakarara, Grootfontein, Okahao, Opuwo, Sesfontein, Twyfelfontein to Walvis Bay.

I would like to see some Dogz in the region and maybe join up for parts of the route.