Cave Girl & Misty does Groot Marico

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to see the two of you have so much confidence to do it semo solo :):)

Hey Misty and CG! That was a lekker ride you two did! You must post the route sometime, so we can do something similar :thumleft:
Hoping to see you at the bash, although I won't be on the 'Alp, cos I've managed to bugger my left leg in a go-kart crash nogal! Will attempt to get there with Grantis's wife in the cage on sat.
Got one more op to go through, what with skin-graft,etc. on wednesday, so will see if I can make it.
Stay safe dolls :thumleft:

Hey Tommy - sorry to hear about your leg - didn't they tell you go-carts are dangerous?! ;) - but hope to see you at the bash still.

Hmm... um, I can try and remember the route, but if not I'm sure we will be able to thumb suck the route again - just bring along your patience and we'll take you :biggrin:

Ok let's see if this works - managed to plot the route that we did back - well I think at least... remember Im still a noob at this so disclaimer if you get lost :)

Attachments

• GM to Magaliesburg.gdb
    41 KB
We need to find the nice little not so noob section we did - If I remember correctly it was the first road right after the Boons turnoff - can't remember where it was to - that sand was fun  :D

Some pics in no special order

Attachments

• cat.jpg
    cat.jpg
    47.1 KB
  • Farm Lamb Misty.jpg
    Farm Lamb Misty.jpg
    95.8 KB
  • Farm 1.jpg
    Farm 1.jpg
    94.2 KB
  • Farm 2.jpg
    Farm 2.jpg
    82.3 KB
Nice one girls  :thumleft:. i hope you inspire other ladies to do the same.

TT - Here's the route we did to GM (Boons bit added that we found on the way back only)

Attachments

• Magaliesburg to GM.gdb
    36 KB
Nice one Misty..good to see the Suz being put through it's paces.

Now you guys need to come visit, will be able to take you on some stunning rides.

:thumleft:

Agreed Beserker! :mwink: ... but will the 1200ADV make it?! :biggrin:

Sies Sunny - you supposed to be on my side!  :-\  - ok the water bottle and skew beanie doesnt help my defense...  :D

Misty said:
Agreed Beserker! :mwink: ... but will the 1200ADV make it?! :biggrin:

Something like this...https://wilddog.net.za/forum/index.php?topic=51068.new;topicseen#new

Check out doctors Suz and Uki  ;D

Looks good Beserker! :thumleft: Now may Dec come!! :ricky: