Cederberg Oasis/Wippertal this weekend 19to21/03

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Riaanrw

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XR650R
We are have a nice family weekend at Cederberg Oasis this weekend. Staying over Saturday and Sunday night, back home on Monday morning. Go and have a

look on there website for more details of accommodation option and so forth.  https://www.cederbergoasis.co.za/index.html

Nismark will be having his birthday there on Saturday night. So I am sure at-least one person will be having a good party.  :deal:

I am taking the wife and kids along. Wife will have a nice relaxed Sunday and I will be going on a nice out-ride through to Wippertal and back on the bikes. This will be a nice slow ride as my kids ride on there own bikes. This will be a good chance for any new riders that want to experience Wippertal ride..

If anyone wants to come along please phone Chantel and make sure there is accommodation for you. Contact number for Oasis is 027 482 2819.

Hope to meet some fellow wilddogs and there families over this weekend.  :thumleft: