Change in Leadership 🤔

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yip, saw that...... let's see how that pans out, his very own contributions have been crucial to the Kove 450's reputation I reckon.

How many WDs have bought these things?

I'd have thought each and every one of Runner's bikes woulda been sold here. Are the dogs just getting old ..................... or poor.

I'd give my right nut to have one of these but I'm so old now, I can't reach it anymore ..............

I'd have thought each and every one of Runner's bikes woulda been sold here. Are the dogs just getting old ..................... or poor.

I'd give my right nut to have one of these but I'm so old now, I can't reach it anymore ..............
If I were 20 years younger my KLR would be for sale.😁

Last I spoke to him, every bike was sold that came in. He is waiting for a new Container with stock. They sell, he cant keep up.

Oh, I know they're selling, just surprised it's not WDs buying them.

I thought we were hard-core .......... like you with your food :ROFLMAO:

just surprised it's not WDs buying them.

I thought we were hard-core

Nah, only softcock-WD's buy them it seems.
Like @FredK for instance, he's done a few Roofs but never won one!
And me, only having attempted some Roofs but never even finished one, so even more pathetic.
Now we only ride cushy tours in warm weather whereby all the luggage & equipment is carried by 4x4's (I know I shouldn't write that here but we wobble too much these days), and on arrival, if we do so at least, there's chairs & stretchers & food & drink & showers etc to help us cope with all the effort of trying not to fall off the whole day!
Come to think of it, you'd fit right in!!

Last I spoke to him, every bike was sold that came in. He is waiting for a new Container with stock. They sell, he cant keep up.
Kry nou vir jou ook een dan pimp jy hom saam daai 1300.

Dan het ons 'n Kove in die Oos-Kaap ook om te volg

Nah, only softcock-WD's buy them it seems.
Like @FredK for instance, he's done a few Roofs but never won one!
And me, only having attempted some Roofs but never even finished one, so even more pathetic.
Now we only ride cushy tours in warm weather whereby all the luggage & equipment is carried by 4x4's (I know I shouldn't write that here but we wobble too much these days), and on arrival, if we do so at least, there's chairs & stretchers & food & drink & showers etc to help us cope with all the effort of trying not to fall off the whole day!
Come to think of it, you'd fit right in!!
You could have just said 2.

Just a question. You obviously get a warranty plan with the Kove and most likely will have to have it serviced by the supplier/agent. So where do you take the thing for oil changes and still keep your warranty? ( if you sit on the other side of the country)

Just a question. You obviously get a warranty plan with the Kove and most likely will have to have it serviced by the supplier/agent. So where do you take the thing for oil changes and still keep your warranty? ( if you sit on the other side of the country)
I'm sure there is a CPT dealer as well

And if you live in say Kommetjie and the dealership is in.... let say Hopefield/ other part of SA ? By the way, where are the Kove dealerships in CT?