• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

CJ750 project bike for sale - SOLD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jovan

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F800GS
In July 2007 I bought this CJ750 with every intention of restoring it to its former glory. I got as far as stripping it down it its bare frame and realised that it was going to take a lot more time than I have available.  The bike is complete and spares and manuals seems fairly easy to come by at www.sidecar.co.za and www.cj750.com.

The bike has no papers so I have no idea how to go about registering it. I took LOTS of pictures of the bits and pieces as I stripped it so you should have enough records to put it back together.

I know this cannot really be classified as an adventure bike but if any WDâ??s are looking for a project you can have first go before I put this in Bike SA, junk mail, etc. I paid R4000 for it. If you give me R1000 you can get yourself a project that is going to keep you occupied for a long time. I am in JHB East rand.

Attachments

• bike1.JPG
    bike1.JPG
    221 KB · Views: 164
  • bike2.JPG
    bike2.JPG
    209.6 KB · Views: 159