Clanwilliam

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TVB

Grumpy Mutt
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XL650V Transalp
Hello Dogs

I am planning a ride to Clanwilliam next week from Brits. My Wife also wants too see some flowers in Namakwaland. Now I have no Idea. Ask me about NW, Mpumalanga and Natal and even parts of the Western Cape and Free state but I have never been to this part of our Country. Maybe the train passed throught this section on the way to Grootfontein back in 87 when I was a youn soldier... ??? . Any suggestions, I want to hit the asphalt all the way to somewhere in the Northern Cape the first day, from there on the Explore will be happy to do gravel. Any nice places to see, any nice places to kuier and sleep over? After our visit in Clanwilliam (around day 3 - departure day 4) will we go to Tietiesbaai - Paternoster area to have a dop in the 'panty bar'  :imaposer: and to anoy my wife with bokkoms  ;) Then we will go down all the way to that nice city which would have been much nicer without that flat rock spoiling the view and then work our way back to Brits....slowly but surely. All this need to be done in a long 7 days!! Gooi ideas please  :thumleft: