Complete "Ultimate" Adventurer's Touring Luggage sets - Get Yours now!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Goose

Grey Hound
WD Supporter
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
That was the description used for this high-quality custom design & made luggage....

“This is the ideal set for the extreme adventurer as the total packing space is close to 70 litres.
In addition the Trail Tail Bag accommodates the bacbones tool kit (tools excluded) for BMW GS bikes.
In addition for extended packing options the combination can be used with the original panniers”

Set consists of 2 x Silo bags, 1 x Day Tripper Bag, 1 x Additional Large Toolkit bag & 1 x Trail Bag with Toolkit bag.......................
(as in the pics below - however there will be subtle changes)

PLEASE USE THESE IMAGES AS GUIDELINE ONLY!

The design is the same with Additional straps, Rain covers and extra Toolkit pouch
The Logo or Branding is being developed at the moment, but will be reflecting SA and Adventure biking.

(Tools EXCLUDED - only for show, but I am sourcing these and might well offer an all inclusive package in the future)

QUALITY:
Well ask any of the WD's that bought these sets on that bargain sale!
The quality and workmanship is really excellent and I have no hesitation recommending these bags. The zip's used are also large and strong and can take a small lock should you wish to secure the contents.

R 2 300.00 per set
Conditions of sale: Postage included anywhere in South Africa (Normal Parcel Service)
- Special Courier costs will be extra for buyers account:

Due to the Worldcup workload, I have to order a minimum of 25 sets as well as pay up-front for them.
Lead time is 3 weeks from complete order confirmation and payment to factory.

I need a confirmed list of interested buyers?

The sets can be split, but obviously the price will be affected. The units with all it's straps could be adjusted and would fit most bikes........

For every set sold - R 50.00 will be donated to the PAW fund to help them in their endeavour  :thumleft:

Seems there might be a problem to reply here on this post - please see this link to post comments or interest!
https://wilddog.net.za/forum/index.php?topic=49933.msg997362#msg997362