• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Dakar bits and bobs for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kykdaar

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Zundapp (all models)
Gents, a few things first -

1. I hate the Post Office with a passion, so I will not post anything. It probably wont reach you in any event.
2. If you want something couriered, you must make all the necessary arrangements.
3. "Dips" has a lifespan of 24 hours only. I am not going to hold off other keen buyers because you shouted dibs first but did not follow through with payment.

The items available are -

Rear brake hose - R100
ABS rear brake censor cable - R100
Complete rear brake calipher, but I could not get it to stop leaking. Maybe you can salvage a few parts (e.g. the bracket or the piston) - R100
Complete rear brake master cylinder. If you can make up a new bush, or buy a kit whitch includes it (e.g. Brembo), you can re-build it or you can simply use parts off it (body, piston, spring, seal, plunger, dust seal, etc) - R300
Bar end weight - R50.00
Touring screen with two minor and repairable cracks near the bottom mounting holes - R200
Dakar seat (normal high seat) in very good condition - R500
Poop scoop - R200
Luggage racks - R300
Bits and bobs which include the Dakar bar cover, mounting rubbers for a topbox, one of the side badges and some other mounting plate which I am not familiar with and never used - lets say R100 per item or set (as applicable) 
Standard GS screen - R300

All items are used but in reasonably good condition. If you want some additional photos of any item just shout.

Attachments

• reaer brake hose and ABS sensor cable.jpg
    reaer brake hose and ABS sensor cable.jpg
    272.8 KB · Views: 353
  • Rear calipher and master cylinder.jpg
    Rear calipher and master cylinder.jpg
    276.8 KB · Views: 353
  • touring screen.jpg
    touring screen.jpg
    203.7 KB · Views: 353
  • Seat top.jpg
    Seat top.jpg