Dam fine Sunday!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

edgy

Bachelor Dog
WD Supporter
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XR650L
A few of us Grahamstown Greyhound dads got together at my pub os Saturday to watch the rugby and decided to take the little dogs riding on Sunday.....
Myself, `Lil Edgy and SmallDom headed off....
We met up with TopGun, Noxious and 2 smaller but equally noxious dudes! :biggrin:

Attachments

• tris13.JPG
    tris13.JPG
    67.8 KB
  • tris1.JPG
    tris1.JPG
    114.2 KB
The little pitbike stalled and would`nt start for a while, until Noxious fiddled with the airscrew!

Attachments

• tris10.JPG
    tris10.JPG
    126.4 KB
We rode to Jameson dam north of Grahamstown and had a ball :thumleft:

Attachments

• tris9.JPG
    tris9.JPG
    97.8 KB
  • tris7.JPG
    tris7.JPG
    82.6 KB
  • tris4.JPG
    tris4.JPG
    114.9 KB
  • tris5.JPG
    tris5.JPG
    69.6 KB
While skirting the dam, TopGun almost flew over the handlebars when his bike abruptly stopped in a particulary thick section of mud. It took a lot of hard work to release his bike from the sticky stuff!

Attachments

• tris11.JPG
    tris11.JPG
    125 KB
  • tris12.JPG
    tris12.JPG
    121.1 KB
  • tris2.JPG
    tris2.JPG
    125.2 KB
Found an interesting old pumphouse below the dam on a deserted farm

Attachments

• tris8.JPG
    tris8.JPG
    89 KB
  • tris6.JPG
    tris6.JPG
    63 KB
Glad to see you guys could use a fine day productively had to be home and do the family thing while some of my mates went to ride one of them on the new super Tenere

You must see LittleDom's (Joshua) face this morning ... looks like he got klapped with baseball bat on the side of the jaw. He got a bee or wasp on the cheek just below his goggles ... has swelled  up bigtime  ???

That looks like loads of fun !  :thumleft: Always cool when the kids have fun !

Big Dom I hope your lighty is ok ! From now on always get him to carry antihistamines if he`s going on a ride, could save his life !  :deal:

:biggrin:Nice pics Edgy. Bike came clean with a bit of help from a power washer some pink liquid and a six pack of beer :laughing4:

TopGun said:
:biggrin:Nice pics Edgy. Bike came clean with a bit of help from a power washer some pink liquid and a six pack of beer :laughing4:

Yeah that 6 pack really works great!  :biggrin: