Die Val inval. 11 Jul '09.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hoofseun said:
blazes said:
Hoofseun said:
Missed out on this time on a gew occasions due to some other distractions.  Will have to go one day.

Thnxs for sharing.
Why did you miss out ??? Oh sorry i forgot you were digging obstacle course for the Honda's and testing the 800 gs in DIK sand :pot:

The digging was as prep for Africa Twin Club's annual training weekend, and hopefully there will be more than just Honda's as there is also a nice sand section.  Did not do too much digging as there were some serious contenders to see who could show the men how it's done :thumleft:

What fun, riding the GS800 and the GS1200 Adventure in the same section of thick sand.  I've got my opinion.........

:deal: Oh sorry, I am on the the wrong thread with this answer!

Please send me the tracks to Val as well :ricky:

:thumleft:  Missed that trip too, because I was also digging... and I now also have my opinion on 800 vrs. KLR in deep sand!    :mwink:

Thanks guys, it was a fantastic day out.

I especially loved the roads through the koppies on the way there - close your eyes (not fo too long or you will wipe-out ;D) and you will swear that you are in the South of Namibia.

VAL is an amazing little "town" and in this over-crowded Gauteng something that I would not have thought possible.

Will definetly go back there sometime again :thumleft:

Also had this Bob Dylan board up in the bar:

Thanks for the lekker ride!

Attachments

• Bob D.JPG
    Bob D.JPG
    48.4 KB
Was great to have met you and enjoyed your company ;)