Dof cage driver

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pavlovski

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1150GS
So on my way to work this morning I had an encounter with one of those rarely found absolutely stupid cage drivers.

I'm riding in Hans Strijdom (Pta) in the right-hand lane.....next moment the cage next to me moves over into my lane causing me to swerve into oncoming traffic :mad:

So I hoot...do some pointing & move on. About 1km on the same idiot in her Chrysler Neon...again right next to me, decides to change lanes!!! Luckily I could just gas it & avoid an accident again. Now my blood was boiling!!! So I rode a bit slower to wait for the cage so that we can have chat regarding her lack of driving skills. Obviously she fell back a few 100meters realising that this DS biker was super pi#*%d.

Anyway the little voice in my head :biggrin: got the better of me...deciding it was not worth time. It's simply shocking to see someone being so absolutely dof!! Most importantly...I'm safe @ work & avoided an accident twice. :ricky:

Latest posts