Duallies in Dullstroom - DATE CHANGE - 17 November - Noobs welcome

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iamgigglz

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
Right, this will be my second Dullstroom ride, here's the ride report from the first. Last time we rode there on gravel and came back on tar. This time I'm doing it the other way round.

I'm spending the weekend of 26-28 October at Elandskloof with a few mates. They'll be caging it, but I'll be on the Transalp and will be taking the scenic route home on the Sunday afternoon.

If you want to join me, let me know, and organise to be in Dullstroom by 1pm on Sunday 28 October. There and back is doable in one day, but I'd recommend at least spending Saturday night in the area; it's great riding country.

We leave Dullstroom Town at 1pm, hit Loskop Dam at about 14:30, and Bronkhorstspruit by about 17:30, with small rest stops in between. After Bronkies I'll be taking the R25 into Randburg and you're welcome to tag along.

As with all "Duallies" rides I organise, this will be at a reasonably relaxed pace with plenty smoke & fotie breaks etc.

Here's the route - it's 137km of dirt highways and 66km on tar, with only a little over 100km between available fuel stops. There's one rough(ish) section close to Dullstroom, but nothing a 650GS twin or Vstrom can't handle.

Who's keen?