Durban to Niarobi

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David V

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 990 Adventure
Thanks to everyone for the welcome, nice to meet you all, maybe we will ride together sometime,

I will be planning a trip from Durbs to Nairobi in the near future, will keep everyone posted when I have more solid plans, as you can see in my web site, I run a travel company and we will have a fleet of Landrovers here is SA in the near future got 2 already, In November 3 days after the roof of Africa we will be departing for a 28 day trip up to Nairobi, I was thinking of combining this trip next year to include a group of bikers, traveling in conjunction with the vehicles. Would like to hear if anyone would be interested in doing something like this as it is just an idea at the moment. Beuty is if you have someone that wants to come along they can go on the vehicles and not have to endure the back seat of a bike.

(have been doing some brain storming and come up with this idea sos I have an excuse to get a new bike next year  Huh? )

This is an idea of the itinerary and route just traveling in the opposite direction and will do a lot of work to bring the price right down: https://www.aast-journeys.com/Soccer_wc.html