Easter eggs in Groblersdal....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laurika

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha XT660

Attachments

• easter weekend groblersdal2.jpg
    easter weekend groblersdal2.jpg
    151.1 KB
  • easter weekend groblersdal-001.jpg
    easter weekend groblersdal-001.jpg
    173.4 KB
  • easter weekend groblersdal1.jpg
    easter weekend groblersdal1.jpg
    183 KB
  • Unnamed.jpg
    Unnamed.jpg
    207.4 KB
Was it perhaps you guys that passed us on Saturday (we were on mountain bikes) on the Elandslaagte road between Stoffberg and the turn-off close to Ribbokkloof. We were training there and we were passed by  to yammies (One had a wilddog sticker :thumleft:)

mtbbiker said:
Was it perhaps you guys that passed us on Saturday (we were on mountain bikes) on the Elandslaagte road between Stoffberg and the turn-off close to Ribbokkloof. We were training there and we were passed by  to yammies (One had a wilddog sticker :thumleft:)
yes, must be...a woman and a man? you were coming from the front? we still slowed down and waved...a lot of pushbikes around...i know i felt very sorry for you both....

laurika said:
mtbbiker said:
Was it perhaps you guys that passed us on Saturday (we were on mountain bikes) on the Elandslaagte road between Stoffberg and the turn-off close to Ribbokkloof. We were training there and we were passed by  to yammies (One had a wilddog sticker :thumleft:)
yes, must be...a woman and a man? you were coming from the front? we still slowed down and waved...a lot of pushbikes around...i know i felt very sorry for you both....
Yip that was us (me and the wife), I only saw the paw when the last bike came past. PS my wife was riding the KTM :mwink:

:thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft: blerry naaaaaice

i like the first food items were booze ...............  most important  :biggrin:

punisher said:
:thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft: blerry naaaaaice

i like the first food items were booze ...............  most important   :biggrin:
yes, all the food groups were present....

Road Hog said:
Laurika, ek laaik jou avatar. Dit is nou lekker sit.! :thumleft:
hahah, ja, n halfrondte in elke halfrondte...... :imaposer:

Laurika, that sure is a pretty cool way of doing a RR :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:

Thanks for sharing your experince ;)

Yes Laurika, jy's 'n vrou so na my hart! Mal oor die kos wat julle saam gevat het :thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:

Very nice RR Laurika , love the way you display the fotos :thumleft: :thumleft:

Looks like you had a very enjoyble trip  :)

ps what's the story about the coconuts ?

Rynet said:
Very nice RR Laurika , love the way you display the fotos :thumleft: :thumleft:

Looks like you had a very enjoyble trip  :)

ps what's the story about the coconuts ?
thanks Rynet....coconuts - the size and shape of the rocks....

Freakin nice RR. Love die format. Die trip lyk moerse lekker ook! :thumleft:

Nice RR La - see, you are a fast learner with the collages! :)

laurika said:
Road Hog said:
Laurika, ek laaik jou avatar. Dit is nou lekker sit.! :thumleft:
hahah, ja, n half volronde in elke halfrondte...... :imaposer:

Gefieks  ::)