• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Enduro DVD's SOLD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gravel_Seeker

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 790 Adventure R
Hi Guys

I have some Enduro DVD's for sale that I have also watched many times in the last few weeks, time to move them on

1. Journey to Hells Gate - R250
Tuscany… a peaceful cityscape in the heart of  Italy known for delicious cuisine and natural beauty.  But each year, none of this matters as the world’s best extreme enduro riders come together for an ultimate test. It’s called, Hell’s Gate… an extreme motocross race that is as unforgiving and relentless as the devil himself. The brainchild of international enduro champion Fabio Fasola, 100 riders compete in a 2-stage torture test that starts in the morning and ends at night. It’s a journey through jagged rocks, dark forests, steep hillclimbs and nasty waterfalls… making the riders beg for mercy. This film documents the godfather of fmx, Mike Metzger and the young superstar Taddy Blazusiak, as they compete in what is considered one of the top 5 hardest motocross races in the world.
HellsGate_Cover2008.jpg

2. Romaniacs 2008 - R250
Hundreds of the finest extreme motocross riders stand on guard in front of the Carpathian Mountains of Romania, ready to do battle with more than 600 kilometers of the most treacherous, grueling, unforgiving terrain on Earth. Armed with only their motorcycles and the hearts of warriors, these brave souls will march over the steepest hills, the thickest forests, and the deepest valleys to prove that they can conquer the RED BULL ROMANIACS… the world’s toughest four day enduro rally in the world.
RomaniacsCover2008.jpg

3. Erzberg Tougher than Iron - R250
Enter a world in Central Austria where 1500 riders line up to put themselves through an agonizing thrill ride of physical and mental endurance on a dirt bike. Their opponent is known as the Iron Giant… an ominous and dangerous iron mine that offers the most ridiculous and challenging terrain known to man. With hands aching, legs burning, jaws clenching and heat exhaustion, only the strong can truly survive at Erzberg. Throttle Entertainment brings you “Tougher Than Iron”, a non-stop, in your face, account of the Erzberg Rodeo – the toughest single-day motocross race in the world. This film catapults you right into the action and then leaves you hanging on for dear life to the finish… if you can make it that far! Watch the story unfold like never before as our cameras get up close and personal during the race. Taddy Blazusiak is back and badder than ever. But there is some new blood in town who threaten to steal his crown. In the end Taddy B will have to dig deep to fight off his worthy opponents in order to repeat and remain Tougher Than Iron. Featuring the best Enduro, Trials and Off-Road racing champions like Cyril Despres, Juha Salminen, Geoff Aaron, Paul Bolton, Chris Birch, Andreas Lettenbilcher, Darryl Curtis, Quinn Cody and last but not least, reigning 2007 Erzberg champion, Taddy Blazusiak.
Tougher%20than%20Iron.jpg

I'd like to sell all 3 for R700

PM Me or give me a call on 0825670505 - John

Just to prove that you're getting them for a bargain here are the prices I paid

Attachments

• IMG_0319.jpg
    IMG_0319.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 78