Even the Pro's get it wrong.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr Zog

Grey Hound
WD Supporter
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XL500S
https://www.channel24.co.za/Movies/News/sa-stuntwoman-injured-on-resident-evil-set-my-arm-to-be-amputated-20151221

Cape Town – South African born stuntwoman, Olivia Jackson, is still recovering from her injuries after a horrific motorcycle accident during a stunt sequence on the set of Resident Evil.

Olivia was seriously injured in her face, head, shoulder and left hand and arm in the 5 September accident on the set of the film in Johannesburg.

According to a report by The Daily Mail, Olivia’s left arm will be amputated.

“My left arm is paralysed and is going to have to be amputated,” Olivia told The Sun.

“My facial scarring is horrible and I wish I had my old face. But I’m truly grateful to be alive.”

Olivia was a stuntwoman for actress Milla Jovovich in the action film Resident Evil: The Final Chapter. She also performed stunts for the movies Mad Max: Fury Road and Avengers: Age of Ultron.

I met this lady about 10 years ago, I was doing the medical standby for a shoot in JHB. Stunningly gorgeous.