FAT BASTARD AND THE PIG BOND

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fat b

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1150GS Adventure
I've been itching to get my pig on the dirt , and today was the day , I decided to go alone so that we could spend some quality time together getting to know each other more intimately  :3some:
I decided to ride the Attequaskloof road to Herbertsdale , this road has alot to offer , long straights , twisties,water crossings , great mountain vistas and varying road surfaces , from good to pretty bad with plenty of marbles !
Here are a few photos.
First gate of the day and some nice forest to start the day.
DSC05602.jpg

I just took some photos when I stopped for a smoke break.
DSC05603.jpg

DSC05604.jpg

DSC05605.jpg

DSC05606.jpg

DSC05607.jpg

DSC05608.jpg

DSC05609.jpg

DSC05610.jpg

About 11 kilometers before Herbertsdale there is a small bikers bar at Dwarsrivier , it was closed ! But luckily the owners graciously opened up especially for me ! That's good service  :thumleft:
the owners of the bar , they also farm with macadamia nuts.
DSC05611.jpg

The metropolis of Herbertsdale
DSC05612.jpg

DSC05613.jpg

Overall I am very satisfied with the pig's performance , she is sure footed , handles well , and is powerfull and comfortable , what more can a guy ask for ?

fat b said:
..... and today was the day , I decided to go alone so that we could spend some quality time together getting to know each other more intimately  :3some:
Overall I am very satisfied with the pig's performance , she is sure footed , handles well , and is powerfull and comfortable , what more can a guy ask for ?

I am happy for you ! I can still hear that beep...beep...beep when you have to put it in reverse while the robot is still green  ;D  :imaposer: :imaposer:

Merweville, you were the perfect partner for sharing a room, considering you were up against TR and Oom Pad

;D

Ghatto said:
fat b said:
..... and today was the day , I decided to go alone so that we could spend some quality time together getting to know each other more intimately  :3some:

I am happy for you ! I can still hear that beep...beep...beep when you have to put it in reverse while the robot is still green  ;D  :imaposer: :imaposer:

Merweville, you were the perfect partner for sharing a room, considering you were up against TR and Oom Pad

;D
:laughing4:

Hey wanneer registreer jy die fiets op jou naam?!!!!! :deal:

Hello Fat B
Nice pics and bike. The crash bars design looks to me to gaurantee a dented tank even with minor fall.
Still nice machine  :thumleft:

:thumleft: :thumleft: :thumleft:

chrisL said:
Hey wanneer registreer jy die fiets op jou naam?!!!!! :deal:

En toe raak Fatb weg soos mis voor die son!!!!! :ricky:

Jy moet n vreemde pad gaan ry , dai fiets ken dai pad uit sy kop uit :pot: :peepwall:

Nice bonding :thumleft:

Ek het dai pub ook al raak gery, n lekker kuier plek :drif: :thumleft:

DirtCopper said:
Jy moet n vreemde pad gaan ry , dai fiets ken dai pad uit sy kop uit :pot: :peepwall:

Ja nee, fatb het seker net saam gery :D