• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For Sale 2008 R1200GSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dutchman81

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
AJS (all models)
So the time has come for me to hang up my boots and venture into a new direction, trust me it has all gone down with a lot of thought
In 2018 I became a first time dad and things got busy, needles to say time for riding has taken a back seat, the strange thing is that i started to enjoy doing things together with my family, we are making more time and effort to use our ecosport to game drive or go on small outings but found that a double cab bakkie would work better for more interesting roads and camping therefore the choice to turn dead capital into something everyone can enjoy...

The time has come to sell
I bought the bike from JMOL here on the forum a few years ago and needles to say had many awesome adventures on it, there are many extras on the bike to many to mention, if anyone is interested i would gladly explain what i have done to it in the past years, i have also just fitted new tyres front and rear and did a oil service myself, i have really done my best to maintain it in every way i could and use the best oils i could
It has 85000km on the clock
It has bmw panniers and bmw tank bag, all sorts of guards, shorty levers, bark busters, handle bar risers, headlamp guards, wild at heart crash bar bags, also a storage bag under the top box, a fairly new battery, new rear disc pads, it is the non ESA model and i got the rear shock rebuild completely by superfoxi about 3000km ago

It is registered an licensed in my name
There is a small crack on the headlamp lens (bought it like that) and one of the side panniers has n small dent in it (also bought it like that)

I would like to sell for 70k
If interested please phone and i will try and answer all the questions...
Dont have many fotos but will post some soon... (oom JMOL gooi daar n kiekie of twee as oom het) [emoji3]

Sent from my I3312 using Tapatalk