• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For sale, ATG saddle bags,XKULCHA pants, Oxford jacket etc

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mandarb

Puppy
Reaction score
Bike
BMW F650GS / Dakar
Hi

After one too many broken legs, I've had to call it quits. Based in Pretoria East, Faerie Glen area.
Want to get rid of my pants and jackets.
1. ATG Overlander saddle bags. Bought from GPS4Africa some years ago before they moved. Still in good condition, except that one of the clips broke. Fixed that by using an extra rope.
R1000
XaXG1i4.jpg

2.XKULCHA biker jeans, size 42. Have some patches where they tore and XKULCHA fixed. Bought it from their factory store, so they are a bit longer than normal.
R200
iXWvJqa.jpg

FDbvMW0.jpg

yZ57ujq.jpg

3. XKULCHA pair of biker jeans, size 46. These are newer and in better condition.
R400
Y3mod8j.jpg

uvLAl4K.jpg

4. XKULCHA Enduro pants, size 42, about 4 years old. No tears, but these were my main offroad pants
R200
wkOGHPX.jpg

1NTPP39.jpg

5. XKULCHA Easy overs, size XL. Label says short, but not really, I'm 1.9m and  they are slightly too long.
R400
Nw07Pjv.jpg

i9AB1pk.jpg

6. Assualt jacket.Size 2XL, with warm inner. Bought from full throttle
R200
sOSizDy.jpg

7. Oxford Bone Dry Jacket. The one front pocket started coming away from the front, and the warm lining suffers from poor stitching, which I don't know how to fix. Comes with a waterproof lining as well.
R400
ZrL8NL2.jpg

If you would like better photos, or have any questions, please let me know.