• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE: Buell Ulysses XB12X - Price reduced

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jay

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS Adventure
With much pressure from the fearer sex, I was told… and convinced  :-\ I have too many bikes and need to sell some now  :deal:

I was the loving owner of a 2008 Buell Ulysses XB12X that I am now selling  :mad: The bike has served me well and has no defects or mechanical issues.  It has a full service history and a couple of extras that I fitted.  The damage on the bike is a scratched screen, scratched left hand protector and scratched panniers… all this was when the wind blew the bike over on the Outeniqua Pass outside George… read about it here https://wilddog.net.za/forum/index.php?topic=21819.0

Oh and I had a run in with a BMW M5 fender with one of the panniers… pannier ok BMW fender  :eek7: well…..

The bike is not used much and if it is used it goes for long, very long runs so the km does not truly reflect that this bike was not really used much  ::)  The bike is currently at Yamaha Centurion, speak to Clint or PM me.

2008 Buell Ulysses XB12X
Full Service history
12000km travelled
Back tyre – New
Front tyre – Lots of km still
Heated grips
Fully Adjustable handlebar Risers (Ordered from US)
Touratech Foot pegs
Touratech hand guard risers
Touratech Gear leaver
Tank bag
Full pannier set (Sides and top box)
New Short screen
Padded Tail cover
Leather Air box cover

Price: 60k

Attachments

• m_DSC03159.JPG
    m_DSC03159.JPG