• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

For sale: FirstGear HT Air 2.0 Overpants for Women (new)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Udjeni

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Yamaha Super Tenere
For sale: brand new, never worn (still with the labels on) size 12 FirstGear HT Air 2.0 Overpants for Women. Details of the product can be found here: https://www.motorcyclegear.com/street/closeouts/mesh_jackets_and_pants/first_gear/ladies_ht_air_2_motorcycle_overpants.html.

I bought it online last year for my wife because I have the men's version and they are excellent. Paid shipping and import duty.  Unfortunately, the legs are too long for my wife (we were hoping against hope).  :mad: (Where DO one get good riding pants for short people?!)

I have used mine in all kinds of weather: hot, cold, wet and have been very happy with their performance.  Even crash tested mine.  :eek: The full length zippers at the sides are also very convenient.

Asking price: R1500 or make me an offer. If you're in the Cape Town area, you're welcome to come and have a look (we're in Bellville).

2009_Firstgear_HT_Air_2.0_Overpants.jpg