• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Found Jacket & Pants & Boots !!Looking 4 Pants & Jackett & Boots !!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shangali

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
BMW R1200GS
Looking for some boots to fit my fussy feet (Foot)
Hi to all of you great mense out there! hope you had a great feast, with all your dreams come true over the giving days of christmas!
i need to gear up on my overall gear for my off road trips on my beemer! left all my gear in europe, since my return to S.A. in september!
I am Looking for Jacket and Pants and Boots! My weight is 63kilos and i am build rather Sexy then Strong(used to wear sizeS but with age grew into a M (stands for Mooi).  :imaposer:
anything with Yellow in-it would do well! no need to have a prfessional off road gear but stil would like to have some gear with protection in the dirt!
the boots are more delicate to me! i wear a right leg Protheses and therefore need a lightweight boot! (pendulin effect)
the boot needs to open wide for me to get in and it should be soft for the walking comfort! Colour is not important but with some yellow in-it would be great!
the size is a 41/42 in euro size!
you can contact me via 072 867 2450 and we find a way to negotiate the deal!
i am shangali living in JHB  and i drive the beemer from willie in ventersburg (FS)
i need to gear up soon , my next ride is begining of january and i want to be fully protected for my ride this time!!

Have yourselfs a great start into 2009 and stay "rubber down" for all your rides !!!

shangali .... Peace & Love 4 all of Us ....

Thanks for the help in the wild dog !!
Found super deals on the things i was looking for!!
thank you neil for the super clothes, they fit like made for me!!
thank you Harold for the boots, i wait patiently for the arrivel on thuesday! only need to survive the sunday trip to the rooiberg without breaking my leg or the protheses! :imaposer:
great to have you fabulous people out there to help and support!!
keep the rubber on the road and go well.....
shangali    .... Peace & Harmony ....