Friday Ride Report

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LostDOG

Race Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 950 Adventure
As one of the many who commute daily on their scoot I often feel that each trip is worthy of a ride report, since I get my kicks whilst everyone else is going throught their "Daily Grind".
I suppose this site will be flooded with these types of ride reports if everyone satisfied these whims!

The whole week we have been having spectacular sunrises in JHB and each time I think of stopping, I convince myself that I need to get to the office for this or for that! This morning I convinced myself otherwise and stopped to take the image of this scene.

I love my family, my friends, my country and of course - My Daily Grind!!

Attachments

• 13072007053_2.jpg
    13072007053_2.jpg
    101.2 KB
Cool !

You got to stop to appreciate these things...

Fok! :eek: respect, I won't be able to handle that grind. Thnxs for posting I actually forgot what JHB looks in the morning ;D

InsiderDirtRider said:
HA - just had to double check the number plate - it was you on the highway this afternoon - hi LostDOG  ;D

What were you on / in?? If you were stuck in that mess I dont envy you!  ;D

LostDOG said:
InsiderDirtRider said:
HA - just had to double check the number plate - it was you on the highway this afternoon - hi LostDOG  ;D

What were you on / in?? If you were stuck in that mess I dont envy you!  ;D
No, sheesh, thank goodness - I was on the blue Z750S, passed you by the R21, and spotted you again coming down Hans Strydom where I was stopped at the robot out of Atterbury.  ;D

My daily "grind" is only a 8km trip to drop off "vonkpip" at school before coming back home (=workplace). Even though I battle the eastern early morning sun and the distance is so short the ride is certainly one of the highlights of my day. Weaving "staalvarkie" through the traffic is also great for fine tuning throttle/clutch control , balance etc...
It has to be VERY cold for me to take the cage .

Latest posts