Introduction

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

G19

Reaction score
Good day Everyone.

Quick introduction. I am a novice driver and I recently completed my learners licence. Adventure riding has been on my bucket list for ages and it took about 10 years to convince my SWAMBO to allow me to start getting into adventure biking. As most of us are aware happy wife, happy Life. 😁

I am yet to buy a bike and will go the second hand route to get the grips of it. I am really looking forward to engage with all of you and to learn from the group. 👍😁

When it comes to a bike I have no intention to use it as a daily commute. Just weekend of the beaten track driving. I am planning to do the courses with both
City and country trax in the near future. When it comes to my bucket list I have always had a 1200/1250 GS in mind. From what I have heard the comfort level is the beat in class, which is critical for my taking into consideration that I had a three level back fusion a year ago. I have read numerous forums/articles which state it is best to start out smaller on let say a 800gs. Financially I see they cost about the same second hand. Would love to hear the forums opinion. ☺️