• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Garmin 62s Gps and other adventure stuff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

subie

Bachelor Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Honda XR125L
Garmin GPS 62s with 12 volt plug and USB computer plug and bracket used to fit on my bike for about 50 000 km of mostly hard ridden dirt roads. Rain,ice and corrugated dirt roads this gps never missed a beat. I used mapsource and wingdb3 to work out my routes and then convert to tracks. With the map loaded on my gps I never encountered a road that was not on my gps. I rode mostly in the kalahari and northern cape. Price R2000.

Cycra hand guards (only the plastic covers as on the photo )  R300

Adventure jacket that belonged to my son. He used it on maybe 5 trips and then never again. Size XL (USA 38 or ENG 46 )
R600

Please none of this "dibs" fiasco and no offers. If you want the item contact me by pm please . If you cannot pick it up or have somebody pick it up for you then don't bother friends as I cannot deal with the post office and courier crap.
If

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    266.4 KB · Views: 250
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    251.5 KB · Views: 245
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    268.8 KB · Views: 245
  • 4.jpg