• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wild Dog Adventure Riding and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Giant Loop Coyote Saddlebag - SOLD

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pieterdp

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
KTM 1190 Adventure
I have a brand new, never used Giant Loop Coyote roll top saddlebag for sale. The complete set includes the 3x Dry Pods and Exhaust protective bracket and will cost you up to around R8k from any reputable shop. My price is R5800 for the bag and goodies which is a steal as can be seen from the pictures.

I bought this as a replacement for my previous saddlebag (also GL Coyote) after I sold it with my KTM 530. I have however also sold my last KTM 500 recently before I could use this new bag. :(

The bag holds 39L of luggage, is water and dust proof, super tough, easy to load and doesn’t require any special frames, mounts etc.

I also have the larger Giant Loop Great Basin saddlebag (hardly used and in great condition) as well as a Giant Loop Fandango Tank bag (used, but still in good condition) for sale. These are advertised separately.

Giant Loop makes some of the best soft luggage out there and although the initial purchase price may be higher than some competitors, there is in my mind nothing that comes close in terms of durability, function and quality of materials.  The below link will take you to a summary of the main features (and some reviews) on the Giant Loop website: https://www.giantloopmoto.com/product/coyote-saddlebag/

Attachments

• 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    564.7 KB · Views: 188
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    277.2 KB · Views: 187
  • 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    308.7 KB · Views: 185
  • 5.jpeg
    5.jpeg