Giro dei Canali di Brits

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loved that pic of Li doing the water thing.

Straight from bike school manual
head up and looking through the obstacle
no target fixation
Standing relaxed position.

Just one thing. Did they teach you to do it at mach 1.2 ?  ;D

Thought I had sand sorted, but those threefences whoops were something else  :eek:  â?? even had a little faceplant, resulting in a very stiff neck today. But loved it, and like Attie I plan to be back soon. Thanks to OX for leading the red route on short notice.

malgat said:
i wish the wd that rode the AT will give his impression
I'm confused? AT? We had 2X640, 1X610 Husky and one XR650L (non dog). Later joined by adventuremx on a KLE.....or did I miss someone ??? ;D :eek: ::) ???

I was so broken after the bosperaad I only managed to remove my side panniers on sunday afternoon, so the thought of riding did not occur!  :D

JohnST said:
I was so broken after the bosperaad I only managed to remove my side panniers on sunday afternoon, so the thought of riding did not occur!  :D

But there is nothing like a gentle canal ride on Sun to wash away the risidual bosberaadbabelaas.

Attie said:
malgat said:
i wish the wd that rode the AT will give his impression
I'm confused? AT? We had 2X640, 1X610 Husky and one XR650L (non dog). Later joined by adventuremx on a KLE.....or did I miss someone ??? ;D :eek: ::) ???

sorrie,,,my fault,,,
the bike on the left with double headlights and bashplate looked like an AT to me,,,,

Attachments

• at.jpg
    at.jpg
    94.5 KB