Going somwhere slowly on 22-25 July

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alienhost

Pack Dog
Reaction score
Bike
Kawasaki KLR 650
Returning from another year away iv'e decided to do a nice 4 day ride with my new bike which is still in Durban, iv'e bought  a CTX 200 ( mainly due to the weight of the bike and me being vertically challenged ) and my brother will be on his equally slow WR250f.

Day 1:From Milnerton head towards Stellenbosch, ride Helshoogte Pass, Franschhoek Pass, Van Der Stel Pass, go to Caledon, Riviersonderend, Swellendam, up Tradouws Pass, down Gysmanshoek Pass to Riversdale then N2 it to Mossel Bay as it could be getting late by this time. About 545KM and with a 7.5L tank we will make a few stops.

Day 2: Mossel Bay to George avoiding the N2, up Montagu Pass and to De Rust, up Buispoort Pass to Willowmore, cut back and go down Meiringspoort Pass onto Oudtshoorn, up Schoemanspoort Pass and to Die Hell. About 466KM.

Day 3: die Hell  up Swartberg Pass to Prince Albert, down Rooinek Pass to Ladismith, up Seweweeks Poort and Rooinek again, Laingsburg, up Komsberg Pass, Rooikloof Pass and to Sutherland. 468KM

Day 4: Sutherland to Ouberg Pass, Amandelnek, up Skitterykloof , Katbakkies Pass, Die dorp op die berg, Theronsberg Pass, Ceres, Nuwekloof Pass, Bothmanskloof Pass, Malmesbury and back to Milnerton. 447KM

So roughly i'm looking at 4 days and 20 passes covering about 1926KM's  :ricky:
PlannedRide.jpg