Greetings - New to the forum...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C

C2C4C

Hi Ladies & Gents,
My name is Russel Symcox and have recently joined the forum as I'm very keen on learning more about bikes and all that's involved.

Last year myself and a group of others completed an expedition called Coast 2 Coast 4 CANSA (Cancer Association of South Africa) www.coast2coast4cansa.co.za, which saw us ride Yamaha Waverunner jetski's along the entire SA coastline, from Mozambique border to Namibian border (2952km) to raise funds and awareness for SA's cancer authority.

After the huge success of the C2C4C campaign last year we've decided to do it all again in May 2011 for the second edition. However this year we've added another dimension to the expedition which will see a team of riders joining us and who'll be riding around the entire coastline and throughout South Africa to increase the campaigns reach and create further awareness for the fight against cancer.

In light of this I myself am on a crash course to learn as much as i can about adventure riding and motorbike touring as possible as i have not spent too much on a bike. I was a professional cricketer and could not afford risking any injury so riding has been limited, but now is the time!

We would like to expand the reach of the Coast 2 Coast 4 CANSA campaign and through our sponsors assistance and involvement we'll be organising events around the country which will afford others opportunities to join us in the fight against cancer and to show their support.

I look forward to interacting with you guys and am very keen to hear your thoughts, ideas and anything else you'd like to share.

Cheers for now and check out our site www.coast2coast4cansa.co.za or www.facebook.com/coast2coast4cansa

Latest posts