Guateng Noob-Old Ride-- Faerie Glen Bash !!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blazes

Grey Hound
Reaction score
Bike
Husqvarna (all models)
Another Ride with a great group of Old Friend's and some super new riders was shared by all today.
Malibu decided to call the Ride--The Faerie Glen Bash --Maybe we can do just that in thye near future.

Thank's to all who made the ride possible--

Malibu --for her input and helping the noob's as well as taking the lead at times to keep the group on the move

Tommy TransAlp for sucking up the dust and playing sweeper --Thank's mate  :thumleft:

For the girl's nice one --showing the noobs that Ladies Can ride  :mwink:

And a great Thank's for HVDM for helping with the one bike that decided it was tired of its battery and died. Thank's  ;)

And for Jule's taking the few who dared to go with him on the slightly technical route.

Just to see the smiles and the laughter from some of the riders was enough to make it worth while.

The rest can add pic's you may have taken on the ride. I only took a few as i was kept busy with the 30 something riders who joined in--A big thank's for those who rode far to get here.

And Happy Birthday Cave Girl  :thumleft:

Some of the group.

And then of course someone asking a Mountain Biker--Have you seen a group of Bikers here ? Think he was just trying to score if you ask me.

Smoke Break--

Refreshments--

[

Mmm something about Honey  :mwink:

Sharing some moments--apparently some riders were lucky enough to find some sand--Mmmmph i seem to miss it everytime.

Thank's All --Till our tracks cross again-----

Hi blazes, thanks 4 a great day. Me and da missus had fun.
See ya soon

Was nice to see some regular faces in a pleasant setting, and some new ones.

The Wild puppies loved it  :biggrin:

Cave Girl took a pic of the puppies and I want to see it here so  I can mms it to them  :biggrin:

Next ride like  that we must break down in to Platoons, fark, who could keep track? The column must have been spread over more than 1 km

Blazes, you need to go back to school. You cannot count past 30... shame man. :biggrin: well you got past all your fingers and toes and had 10 strings on your clothing to spare  :biggrin:

Good job with such a big bunch :biggrin:

What a nice big group!! Looks like it was a JOL!!  ;D

Looking forward to seeing more pic's  :thumleft:

Hey Blazes & the rest of the WD goup ... thanx again for another awesome ride.

Mmmm ... sand ?  What sand ? :eek:

Thanks for organizing the ride Blazes and thanks also to Malibu, Tommy TransAlp, HVDM and everyone else that assisted with the ride. Nice meeting all the WDs and looking forward to the next ride with the pack
:ricky:

A great birthday..er...sort of present for Allison.

She's 4 months old today.

9300km.

She is a bit loose in the sand, but who can resist a girl that swings her behind in the loose? :biggrin:

Enjoyed it tremendously, thanks to all.

Big up!! :biggrin: ;D :biggrin: :D :biggrin:

Hey Blazes,
Thanks again for the ride, we really enjoyed ourselves... thanks to everyone else that helped!
Some more pics:

Thankx to Blazes, Malibu, Jules and all the WD oldies for making us feel so welcome, it was fantastic. Big thank you to the sweepers, I think we woiuld have finished a lot sooner if they didn't have to wait for me all the time. Also thanks to hubby & Clutch who patiently road with me. Now I'v bought some me farmland in some thick sand!! luckily there were lots of helpers to get the bike & me up & going again!! The old dogs opened my eyes to realise how much I stillhave to learn, they make it look so easy, yow, but it's not

Jd Dakar said:
Hi blazes, thanks 4 a great day. Me and da missus had fun.
See ya soon

was super to be able to sit and chat with you and the missus for the short while we had available-- :thumleft:

CruzaGirl said:
Thankx to Blazes, Malibu, Jules and all the WD oldies for making us feel so welcome, it was fantastic. Big thank you to the sweepers, I think we woiuld have finished a lot sooner if they didn't have to wait for me all the time. Also thanks to hubby & Clutch who patiently road with me. Now I'v bought some me farmland in some thick sand!! luckily there were lots of helpers to get the bike & me up & going again!! The old dogs opened my eyes to realise how much I stillhave to learn, they make it look so easy, yow, but it's not

Next time stay down until until everyone has finished laughing and we have taken de pitcha!

The group was so large when someone fell the bike was back up before most of the people even reach the spot!

Apparently Taz did a forward somersault off the bars and no one captured the moment from flipping off the bars until the final splat! >:D

:imaposer:

Wow what a ride was great fun ... thanks M and all the helpers...  :thumleft:

Puddles said:
Hey Blazes & the rest of the WD goup ... thanx again for another awesome ride.

Mmmm ... sand ?  What sand ? :eek:

Pleasure as always - Z-. Yes i don't know what sand they were talking about--Oh well that happens when you go off the route-hehe

CruzaGirl said:

Great to have the lot of you join in on our Ride-- Nice Bike CG :thumleft:

Thanks guys. It was a great ride  :thumleft:
I suppose on a Husky or such there was no sand :D Big Bertha's 265kg made it....let say interesting  :biggrin:

Some photos from my phone.

Attachments

• 18042010315.JPG
    18042010315.JPG
    166.1 KB · Views: 375
  • 18042010316.JPG
    18042010316.JPG
    168.9 KB · Views: 378
  • 18042010317.JPG
    18042010317.JPG
    159.8 KB · Views: 377
  • 18042010318.JPG