Halfway to Nelspruit !

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Malibu said:
Misty said:
A great report to a great adventure it seemed and the scenery stunning too, just not the mist though!  ;) Pity about the bike, but on the plus side you got to ride Malibuâ??s 800!  ;D   ;D

Mmmmmmm!

I never realised how boring it is being pillion!

Just think of the benefits, you get to hold on to a gorg man while enjoying the scenery and the thrill of the bike all at once!  ;)

(but ok, just between you and me, now that I ride myself, I must admit, nothing comes close to the feeling when riding out there all by yourself and knowing you can!)  :ricky:

Misty said:
Malibu said:
Misty said:
A great report to a great adventure it seemed and the scenery stunning too, just not the mist though!  ;) Pity about the bike, but on the plus side you got to ride Malibuâ??s 800!  ;D  ;D

Mmmmmmm!

I never realised how boring it is being pillion!

Just think of the benefits, you get to hold on to a gorg man while enjoying the scenery and the thrill of the bike all at once!  ;)

(but ok, just between you and me, now that I ride myself, I must admit, nothing comes close to the feeling when riding out there all by yourself and knowing you can!)  :ricky:

Hehehheheeee - Nah!  Lure of hanging onto gorg man on bike or ride bike myself and hang onto gorg man later... I'll take the second option....  >:D

Keep hanging on Malibu. 

Thanx for sharing Smithey.

Hey Smithie

Thanks for the great report. Sorry about your bike.... I hope all gets sorted and that the twit mechanic gets his dues. But then again you know what they say, the adventure begins when the planning flies out of the window. :)

Malibu - Respect for letting Smithey ride your bike. You are a real gentle(wo)man. Must agree with you that the pillion thing is a bit less than exciting... especially cause the driver is busy elsewhere. >:D >:D >:D he he he ....

Love the RR and your positive attitude Smithey!
The last time the dealer serviced my bike is the last time... they did not even clean the airfilter... I mean?
Was in their shop the other day and the owner asked me when I will be bringing in the bike again... "When hell froze over I will." Gave me a very puzzled look...

Not nice Smithey, better luck next time. Mal, with that riding attitude you might want to go orange?  :pot:  :pot:  :pot:

Malibu said:
Uncle said:
Not nice Smithey, better luck next time. Mal, with that riding attitude you might want to go orange?  :pot:  :pot:  :pot:

I got an orange paw print - does that count?   :biggrin:

Sometimes the transition to the dark side takes a little longer......occasionally it starts with a simple orange paw........ :pot: ;D

Adventurer said:
Malibu said:
Uncle said:

I got an orange paw print - does that count?  :biggrin:

Sometimes the transition to the dark side takes a little longer......occasionally it starts with a simple orange paw........ :pot: ;D

Ya, but I don't need a bike that is so seriously crash-proof!  >:D

Malibu said:
Adventurer said:
Malibu said:
Uncle said:

I got an orange paw print - does that count?  :biggrin:

Ya, but I don't need a bike that is so seriously crash-proof!  >:D

:laughing4: